Robotron Programs for Intermediate
For 9 years and above
LEVEL 3 ( Ranger)
Students will be introduced to new type of Bot i.e. Auriga Bot, Dashing bot, Nervous bot,
Land Raider are the different configuration bots that can be constructed using Auriga bots.
Assembling of all the above Bots configuration will be taught with advanced programming of
SESSIONS: Level III comprises of 14 hours of training
THE MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN LEVEL III:
• Overview of Ranger
• Construction of Ranger
• Testing 1
• Testing 2
• About Nervous Bird
• Construction of Nervous Bird
• Testing 1
• Testing 2
• Construction of Dashing Raptor
• Connect with m-Block App
LEVEL 4 A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
Artificial Intelligence is now the revolutionary topic in 20th century.
Different scientists are working on its development. Students here at
Robotron will be able to learn one of the most trending technology,
like they will be introduced to Artificial Intelligence. They will also be
taught the working of Codey Rocky, which will make them young engineers for
a better future.
SESSIONS: Level IV comprises of 14 hours of training
THE MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN LEVEL IV:
• Introduction of AI
• Basic Program related to AI
• Sprite movement with Speech Recognition.
• Introduction to Teachable Machine (TM)
• Make Sprite movement with TM
• Move sprites in different direction using TM
• Play different sounds with facial expressions
• Play different sounds for different age groups
• Play different sounds for different hand written text
• Play different instruments with hand gestures
• Switch costume of sprite with TM
• Program for security system
• Quiz test and Project
• Project Demo
LEVEL 5 ARDUINO
Kids will be introduced to Arduino which is now a revolutionary easy learning
micro controller. They will understand the importance of why we use Arduino.
Basic programming in Arduino will also be in the learning curriculum of this level.
Students will be learning Arduino by using the programming language C++.
SESSIONS: Level V comprises of 14 hours of training
THE MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN LEVEL V:
• Introduction to Arduino
• Basic programming of Arduino
• Programming of Arduino using Sensors
• Introduction of Jdoodle.com and computer Language
• Basic of C++ with Programming
• String concatenation
• Types of different loops
• Modules and function
• Switch case
Click here to Download Scratch Application