LEVEL 6 (Advance Drone Programming)
Break the ice with Drone Technology by learning the concepts and applications of Drones.
Build and fly your very own Pluto Drone and enjoy a hands-on experience.
Get more out of your Pluto drone by teaching it how you want it to fly.
Advanced programming using Cygnus IDE. Give Pluto your own personal touch by programming it to fly as per your instructions and come up with your own moves.
Drone comprises of 14 hours of training
MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN DRONE PROGRAMMING:
• Mechanics of flying vehicles
• Categories Of Drones
• Structure of Drones
• Dynamics Of Aerial system
• Pluto Controller
• Control Of the Drone
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Barometer and magnetometer
• Working On Cygnus IDE for C++ Programming
• Programming 1 Chuck to Arm functionality
• Debugging of PLuto API's
• Pluto Programming C++